● Skiing kms: 115
● KmSki area: 308
● haMaximum altitude: 3275
● mMinimum altitude: 1252
● mSki slope: 2.023 m
● Green slopes: 15
● Blue slopes: 36
● Red slopes: 40
● Black slopes: 15
● Longest Run: 19 Km
● Telecabin: 20
● Chairlifts: 27
● TeleSkis: 18
the nearest airports are:
● Geneva Airport (80 km) -Switzerland
● Chambery Savoie Airport (139 km) - France
● Milan Malpensa Airport (225 km)– Italy
● Cuneo Levaldigi Airport (258 km)– Italy
● Milan Linate Airport (265 km)– Italy
● Bergamo Orio al Serio (282 km) – Italy
the nearest train station are:
● Geneva -Switzerland
● Martigny - France
● Milan – Italy
The Chamonix Le Pass ski pass fits all the Chamonix-Mont Blanc (except the Grands Montets summit) ski area with a single ski pass. The price will vary depending on the option you choose:
Forfait First Sow –to be used between 24/11 and 21/12, from4 hours to 1 day;
Forfait High Season -to be used between 22/12 and 05/04, from 4 hours or 21 days;
Annual Forfait –for the entire year.
In addition to skiing you can enjoy activities such as:
● Paragliding –alone or in a tandem flight with a qualified pilot, you can experience the Alps from a different perspective
● Speed Riding -a blend of paragliding and skiing that lets you ride/fly the slopes at incredible speeds
● Snowshoeig -Snowshoeing is agreat way for people of all ages to experience the beauty of nature. There are many trails perfect for Snowshoeing in Chamonix, with or without a mountain guide.
● Dog Sledding -If you like dogs even just a little bit, then dog sledding is exciting. With a team of Alaskan Huskies or Greenland Huskies pulling your sled, you can sit back and enjoy the ride and the views.
● Ski Joëring –derived from the Norwegian and meaning ski driving, a horse wears a harness with rectangular flap for the skier to hold and be pulled by the strength of the horse, giving a sensation similar to a drag lift but much more rewarding.
● Chamonix Amusement Park -Summer toboggan, trampolines, jet nautic, slides, chair lift, Komet, sky dive, loops and much more can be found at Leisure Park Planards in Chamonix Mont Blanc.
● Spa -after a hard day of skiing you can enjoy a relaxing session in one of Chamonix's Spa, the Résidence & Spa Vallorcine Mont-Blanc, Spa of the Grand Hotel des Alpes, Spa Le Bachal -Hotel Albert 1er Chamonix and the Richard Bozon Sports Centre in Chamonix. In the ski season it is advisable to make your reservation in advance.
● Ice skating -Within easy walking distance of the town centre, the Richard Bozon Sports Centre includes an indoor Olympic sized rink (60 x 30m), open daily, and an outdoor rink (26 x 56 m) open for the winter season.