● Main Street, U.S.A®;
● Disneyland Park - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
● Walt Disney Studios Park - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
At Disneyland Paris there are many options where you can eat at varied prices, and various types of food such as: Italian, Tex-Mex, exotic, fast service, grilled, sandwiches, etc.
The best way to travel from the center of Paris to Disneyland is by the RER line A that you can catch at Châtelet-Les-Halles, Gare de Lyon and Nation station and exit at Marne-la-Vallée station which is just outside the Disney parks.
Prices vary depending on the number of days of the visit or the number of parks you intend to visit. Note that there are attractions that have entrances without a queue.
There is so much activity at Disneyland Paris to see and make that choice extremely difficult. We leave here some of them:
● Disney Stars on Parade
● Disney Princesses: a Royal Invitation
● The spectacularly sparkly Disney Illuminations show
● Meet Mickey Mouse
With more than fifty attractions it will be difficult to choose what to see first.
In the Disneyland Park you can visit for example:
● Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain on Discoveryland®
● "It's a Small World" on Fantasyland®
● Pirates of the Caribbean at Adventureland®
● Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast at Adventureland®
● Big Thunder Mountain at Frontierland®
among many, many other attractions.
At Walt Disney Studios® you can visit:
● Crush's Coaster - Toon Studio®
● Cars Race Rally - Toon Studio®
● The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Production Courtyard®
● Rock n 'Roller Coaster - Starring Aerosmith - Backlot®
● Motors ... Action! Stunt Show Spectacular - Backlot®
Among many other choices.