In this resort snow is not a problem because the weather conditions are ideal. It is located on the border between Andorra and France, and is divided into 6 sectors: Canillo, Soldeu, Pas de la Casa, Encamp, El Tarter and Grau Roig.
Skiing kms: 210 Km
Ski area: 1926 ha
Maximum altitude: 2640 m
Minimum altitude: 1710 m
Ski slope: 930 m
Green slopes: 19
Blue slopes: 49
Red slopes: 41
Black slopes: 18
Longest Run: 8.2 Km
the nearest airports are:
● Toulouse Blagnac International Airport (195 km)
● Carcassonne International Airport (176 km) - France
● Barcelona - El Prat International Airport (200 km) - Spain
● Girona - Costa Brava International Airport (260 km) - Spain
● Reus International Airport (240 km) - Spain
● Lleida-Alguaire International Airport (150 km) - Spain
Nearest train station are:
● Lleida, Spain
● L'Hospitalet-près-l'Andorre, France
● La tour de Carol, France
Transfer services are available to Andorra.
The Grandvalira ski pass fits the whole ski area with a single ski pass.
The price will vary depending on the option you choose.
● Forfait Saison - it is used during the season, besides the advantages and discounts that it offers.
● Forfait Plus - this option allows you to pay only the ski days that you use, in addition to benefiting from discounts.
In addition to skiing you can enjoy activities such as:
● Snowmobile - day or night you can take this motorcycle ride in the woods of El Tarter and Grau Roig.
● Mushing - this is a different way to travel in the snow and discover wonderful landscapes in a dog sled. This activity is available in El Tarter and Grau Roig
● Snowshoes - so you can take walks in the snow comfortably. This activity is available in Canillo, El Tarter and Grau Roig
● Snowtubbing - Have fun climbing down a snow hill with family or friends. This activity is available in Grandvalira-Grau Roig.
● Zip Line - located in the Mont Magic of Canillo, has a length of 550 meters, 40 meters in height, and can reach speeds of 80 km / h.
● Spa - after a hard day of skiing you can enjoy a relaxing session in one of Andorra's Spa, the Caldea Spa Center, Caldea Likids, and the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa. In the ski season it is advisable to make your reservation in advance.
● Iglo - at Mountain Park in Grau-Roig you can build your iglo, and discover its history.
● Tobotronc - is in Naturlandia, and is the world's largest alpine slide on rails. It has 5.3 km of length and 400 meters of unevenness.
● Natural park of animals - in this park, located in Naturlandia, you can admire wildlife in its natural habitat. The star of the park is the brown bear, but you can also see gamos, deer, marmots, chamois, wolves and a boreal lynx.
● Karting on the ice - on the Canillo track you can enjoy this ice experience with go-carts.